Rates and Insurance
$100 per 50-minute session
Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Behavioral Health, Harvard Pilgrim, United Health Care, Tufts Navigator, Tufts Health Plan, Aetna, Cigna and Beacon Health Members may be covered in full or in part by their health insurance. Please check your coverage carefully by
asking the following questions:
Additionally, if you have a PPO or indemnity plan with another insurance company and wish to request
out-of-network coverage, documentation can be provided for
reimbursement of services.
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- Is Kathrine Sullivan, LMHC an approved provider for my plan?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check, and major credit cards are accepted.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you
have not notified your therapist at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required
to pay the full cost of the session. Please note this fee is not covered by insurance companies.